A house cleaning service can occur weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on how often you want them to schedule.
When booking a home cleaning service, make sure you go with one that is reputable and has experience. A respected company should be insured and bonded so that if anything should happen at your house while they are there, they will cover the damage.
You may also be able to purchase or add on additional services such as: an oven cleaning or wiping the walls for an extra fee. If this sounds like something that would benefit your household, make sure you take advantage of any deals offered by us!
Preview of the general house cleaning service.
- Entry door windows cleaned
- Light switches & doorknobs (dusted)
- Tidy area, fold blankets, arrange pillows
- Upholstered furniture vacuumed
- Ceiling fans & light fixtures (dusted)
- Inside windows
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Lamps & lampshades (dusted)
- Pictures & knick-knacks (dusted & tidied)
- Furniture (dusted)
- Countertops & backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed & disinfected)
- Mirrors (windexed)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/relined)
- Stairs (swept/vacuumed/dusted/mopped)
- Floors (vacuumed & or mopped)
- Cabinets spot cleaned
- Shelves dusted